Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"Welcome to my BLOG"

All I can say that I have reached the saturation state where no one can defeat me!! you know y?? its because I am already defeated by my life itself. Formally hello everyone! this is "AADIL AMAN" 18 years old boy who had a lot of desires once. But started blogging because now he has nothing for his life. But thats not the end of the story there are certain set of principles of AADILIA which I will follow from now.


EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE & NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE


EVERY PROBLEM HAS A SOLUTION BUT ITS UPTO YOU WHERE YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE SOLUTION OR NOT.


LOVE IS THE WASTAGE OF TIME


DIE FOR THE COUNTRY NOT FOR A GIRL


AFTER COUNTRY COMES YOUR PARENTS


TEARS MAKES A PERSON WEAK!!!! So NEVER CRY JUST FACE THE PROBLEM AND MAKE THE PROBLEM TO BE AFRAID OF YOU.


Apart from all these there are many other principles of AADILIA that you will know while interacting with me ..........
So wait and watch because there are many other coming........

0 comments:

Post a Comment