<--- HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to ALL--->




My thoughts.....
without spots
This is INDIA
There is no-one Ram and no-one ALLAH
hope we all are always united
None is here to make us afraid
LOVE is all clouded
here only one is all of us
airways, rails or bus
fighters put the lighters up
Opposite is always need checkup
Whenever there is any attack
we forget who is white or black
I get often offended
Long ago when AADIL said
doesn't matter with our head
I can make them all dead
Some bulshit people usually come out this way
I really always say
AADILians told me slow down boy you're going to blow it
I told all that I will obey them and I will glow it
All the pains of the nations will be go out
Looking for all about
I will never let them look here even with their pricks
Make them cricks and dipsticks
With all sky without lighters
But with the indian Fighters
Thats not the chronic
We fight with the chopstick
Our car start itself, parks itself autotunes
Not with any type of moons
By the time this message reach the common
just hope that they will not face any dragon


@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ Aa♥ Aमन @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

HAPPY INDEPENCE DAY TO ALL :)

Popular posts from this blog

A WELCOME TO NISER

Importance of Student's Politics for India!

The Curious Case of Bakrid