Friday, September 11, 2015

Religious Bigotry:- "The Bloody Legacy"

In the words of one of my favorite authors and fantasy writer George R R Martin of the Game of thrones,

"History is written in blood".

Yes, we read history so that we dont repeat out past mistakes again and again and thus people stop killing each other. But it seems that a lot of stupid people always want to be a part of history. Today we are suffering from insanity. What is insanity? It is doing same thing again and again and expecting a different result. Today as an atheist for the first time I will voice my opinion publicly without fear on my blog. If anything happens to me like someone beheads me or kills me using a trishul or kills me in any manner they are welcome to do so. I am waiting for them :).

Every religion axiomates itself of being the best but the truth is no religion in this planet is even slightly near to something good. I will start with my childhood stories and thus my ex-religion  so called most peaceful Islam. In my childhood days I was filled with the stories of valor of the Islamic forces in the battle of badr. I was taught books of Urdu which contains long stories completely one sided and claiming how the angels like Jibreel (or call him Gabriel whatever you wish) came from the heaven and helped the forces of Muhammad against so called infidels. These were the stories taught to me when I was some 5 years old. I still at that time had a criminal mind and I began questioning at the age of 10 and above because till that time (even till today) I never witnessed any "magical" things at all. When I used to ask too many of the questions, I was silenced using the horror of hell-fire. It was literally a child abuse at that age. I had sleepless nights thinking about Jibreel and his magic and I could not tell anyone about that. Today when I have played the civilization game it is completely clear that when you have a good tactical battle plan and even if you have a comparatively very small army, you can still defeat the opponent having a large army. By the way according to my personal opinion, this was the first instance of Islamic terrorism. This battle had been glorified with all the onions and salts and chilies in Quran with angels and heaven and hell and what not. Obviously, when I came to my senses, I know that this religion claiming about some intelligent design is fake thanks to Darwin's Evolution also. I dont hate Muhammad. I admire his excellent battle skills as a battle commander but I will never commit to his stupid theories though I do the fasting of Ramadan and give Zakaat because this gives me a great practice on anger management. Today 14 years back WTC was attacked by some fools and idiots who thought they were doing something for some heavenly body out there.

But now I will move to other religions, let us take the so called most tolerant Hinduism. If you really want to know about these fanatics, then just go to that page named The Frustrated Indian on facebook and look at the comments on this page. That guy is hilarious when you hear his illusions. So, Hinduism claims that you can worship anyone. Yes, you can worship the sun, the moon, the river, even the cow and mostly some stones. So, at first instance, I thought okay that means everyone is a Hindu in this planet. Great! So now those people who are praying in a temple to some stones are Hindu. People who are praying in mosques and churches are also Hindu (tolerance, right! everyone). People who are worshiping cows are also Hindus, people who are eating cows are also Hindus. What did you say? NO! why? See, this is the problem of this hypocritical definition. Now, I will take you to some stuffs were the most elementary knowledge of logic will fail. Now, these religious beliefs are bit more ancient. Let us take Ramayana or Mahabharata. As an epic fairy-tales these books are awesome even better than the level of Game of thrones. I will ask just one question! How many innocent lives were lost in those wars? It was a feudal system of monarch. Isn't it? So, obviously it is a form of dictatorship! These were taught to me by a lot of my elementary school friends and their parents. Here also similar glorification of these fictional characters are done. Here also there is a heaven and a hell and again children are abused in their childhood emotionally. These monarchical wars were the instances of Hindu terrorism according to me. Today this terrorism has virialized itself in a large scale across the community. Just go to any page of the BJP/RSS/VHP on facebook and look at any random comments. You will get a general idea of the mentality.

Let us come to Christianity/Jews etc. So, I read bible too. And the best description of old testament is given by Richard Dawkins in the book God Delusion

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

This did not come out of the blue. Rapes, murder of children are things which are justified here. Free thinkers were massacred during the crucifixion. And after the exponential growth of jesus followers, A global scale massacre happened. This was christian terrorism.

Every religion is a product of some mass murder. There is a legacy where blood are spilled and people die for no reason. Religion is motivated by politics all the time. It is about who is taking power. I just focused on the terrorism that religions have caused and still causing today. But even a standard 3rd student can rip apart any religion and prove that these religions are FAKE. I mean really! this is hilarious. I did not even spoke about other stupid notions in all the religions. I have no idea whether to cry or laugh at this. Today, in the modern world religion is also motivated by business apart from power politics.

Lastly, I want to state on record that personally I do not respect a single religion in this world. I consider all of them as artificial fairy tales. No religion has done anything to achieve some respect. All religions promote killings and terrorisms. Still after reading this till now I expect the reader to listen to her or his instincts and use her or his common sense while thinking on religion.

you may kill me now if you wish but I thank you for reading this.



4 comments:

Post a Comment